Saturday 1 December 2012

YCN LEGO DESIGN IDEAS

I have decided to come up with some kind of video advertisement. Showing the possibilities of lego. I am either hoping to create a stop motion video or some form of digital video. I brainstormed some ideas of where the campaign could go.


I came up with various Ideas of where to go with the campaign, such as events like learning workshops,
lego land on wheels - bus, also various video campaigns.


 I wanted to go with the stop motion direction acting out historic events in time.
Or inventions or famous landmarks, that everyone can relate to but also referneces
 great things through the ages with lego.


Here you have great inventions through time.


Here are some historic landmarks through the ages.
I think this is the best Idea to show that lego was the original building block
if its showing buildings through the ages been built by lego.
I can also extend this through to the future to show
its inventing the future of play!

No comments:

Post a Comment