Thursday 23 February 2012

POSTER // RAINBOW

Another attractive aspect of rain is what comes with it. You have to
cherish them lovely days we are fortunate enough to see rainbows.
I have created a Poster on Illustrator using type as a focal point.

 I started by creating my type using the Blanch font.
 I wanted to turn the N's into rainbows. I created a circles the same shape 
as the letter so that it wouldn't look out of place and would be the same thickness
 Using the paint tool I filled in the rain bow
 I added clouds to break the page up
 Originally I was going to change all the N's but
after seeings this I decided against it
 Adding a few rain drops gave colour to the image
I added a back drop on the font to make it stand out more.
Finally I decided to make the 2nd No bigger, this works allot better I think

No comments:

Post a Comment