Wednesday 1 February 2012

100 THINGS // Money Lifespan // Poster

From my online research I found out most bank notes have a lifespan of 2 years before they are usually incinerated. I brainstormed a few ideas for my posters below:


I decided to go with the piggy bank idea and stick to the silhouette style imagery I had come up with. I wanted to have a mix of hand rendered type and digital imagery so I drew out some type in the shape of a wavy bank note then scanned the type in and live traced it. From here I played about with it until it worked with my Image.





I played about with clipping masks to create the piggy bank image, I decided to use a silhouette of a grave yard to signify the death of the bank note. After many different colour changes I finally decided that the pink piggy bank worked best.

No comments:

Post a Comment