Monday 6 February 2012

100 THINGS // Money Incinerated

 One of the facts I came across  was to do with how much money is burnt each year. I decided to create a poster to show this information. Below are some ideas I came up with.
 
 I decided to go with the pile of money on fire. I wanted to use hand rendered type again so I drew out a stack of coins and then traced some writing into the shape of the stack. But when it came to incorporating it into my digital design it did not look as good as I had hoped so decided to just use digital type.


 Using clipping masks I created this money silhouette image.
 I prefer the green image here. It is more relevant to money
I scanned in some type I had drawn and tried to incorporate it into the image but unfortunatley I dont think it has worked very well.
 


 I have experimented with type here, I think I like the top right image with the text along the bottom, It is subtle but I think it works best. I quite like it in capitals even though it is harder to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment