Friday 10 February 2012

Hot Dog Book

For my hot dog book I decided to steer away from photographing examples of 3's using the objects or the environment. Instead I decided to play about with light exposure using an SLR. This allowed me to experiment drawing shapes using a light. I had quite allot of fun doing this and found it very difficult to judge where to draw and also finishing the light paintings within the time.

Here are my initial photos:










































After playing about with the photos I arranged them on Photoshop. From here I could set the file up for double sided printing. Unfortunately some of the colours captured are not suitable for print so in order to sort this out I checked the Gamut Warning and altered the colour range to something suitable for print as seen below.



Suitable for Print


Final Outcome





No comments:

Post a Comment