Friday 3 February 2012

100 THINGS FEED BACK

 Martin liked the concept of my ideas but did think I should scrap the idea of the 1st humming bird poster, also he recommended I changed some of the textured backgrounds. Since this crit I have made these alterations and kept all my products to a set colour scheme and theme sticking to a limited pallet. Also I have kept to 2 fonts, and hand rendered type, I used Times New Roman and Impact. This Crit has helped me with the direction to go in, I just need to get my designs ready for the final prints.


Final Crit

For the final crit suzanne and emma looked at my work, they understood my work and also liked the stock. They thought the silhoutte style drawings workd well too and liked my use of layering. However they did not know what context the products should be in. The products are for the general public and would be some sort of promotional hand out. They did not exactly what it was I am trying to communicate, this is probably because my products have quite broad information on, they are simple and short messages I have no real major content within the products, this is partly down to time as I switched topics half way through. If I had more time it would of been good to produce something a bit more informative such as a book with money tips and recesion facts also more infographic work. They suggested a newspaper which I feel is a good idea and would of been an interesting route to go down.


No comments:

Post a Comment