Wednesday 16 January 2013

PRODUCT MOCK UPS

For my branding I wanted to create a letter press style identity box for mutton quad.
This is a mock up drawer I made on the laser cutter with some 3mm MDF. If I had more money and time I would probably use better quality wood and actually make it like a real letter press draw with the metal pin fasteners on the insed and thicker more authentic Wood.


I engraved the logo onto the Lid. Ideally I would of liked to of burnt the image onto
the surface with a rastered effect but unfortunately I was having trouble with the laser cutter.



Set of Products - Menu, type journal, place mats, business cards and beer mats.


Business Cards - Various Colours and styles.


Beer mats - Informative


Beer mats


Menu and Type Terminology


Inside of Menu and Type Jornal


Selection of Products Room for one More?
I was going to include cutlery.

No comments:

Post a Comment