Thursday 24 January 2013

ISTD FINAL BOARDS FOR PRESENTATION

Here are my final presentation boards for my ISTD brief.

In order to make the restaurant appeal to everyone I thought about how I could make the restaurant an exciting environment to be in. I thought about Anamorphic typography and how this could be used around the restaurant. I feel it would be nice to have the restaurant like a converted letterpress workshop, this would give the customers a feel of what it would be like to be in a design studio.

I thought it would be a nice touch to have typography furnishings to its extents. They are a nice touch I feel. Staying with the light hearted feel to the restaurant I thought it would be funny to have urinals with the most hated typefaces on so you can show your appreciation. For the web side of things I mocked up a website to show how it would work across different media. This allows the customers to look at the menu and the restaurant. It also has information on the where abouts and also the history of the restaurant.

Final Products




No comments:

Post a Comment