Thursday 8 November 2012

Self Direction

Who is my audience?
I  will aim my book at young professionals interested in graphic design, print methods and different stocks. It will be light hearted with simple explanations and helpful diagrams.

How will they interact with it / take interest?
In order to make the publication a bit more fun than a standard book, I will use different printing processes and stocks throughout to generate interest. I will also include interactive fold out parts and pockets for samples. Maybe a spinning colour wheel.

Is it going to be pocket size?
I think pocket a sized publication will be too hard to incorporate all the information I am hoping to include. I think producing, something a bit bigger would allow for more experimentation. I will be able to 

Is it going to be fold out?
I think I will incorporate aspects of the book that fold out, this might make the book more interesting to look through.



No comments:

Post a Comment