Wednesday 14 November 2012

PRINT BOOK PRIMARY STOCK AND PRINTING TECHNIQUE RESEARCH

I sent out emails to loads of different paper and printing companies in order to get some
samples to see what was out there. I would have the oportunity to look at differet stocks and
to see which printing methods give the best outcome for the Job. Only 2 companies got back to me: Glasgow Press and Fedrigoni. Here are some of the things they sent.

Glasgow Press


I received a selection of different branding items showing the different
printing techniques and methods.


Embossed, de-bossed and spot varnished business cards



Spot Varnish




Fedrigoni Paper


After emailing several Paper and Printing companies
only 2 got back to me one was Fedrigoni, I received several 
different stocks such as, tweed, laid, coated etc. This gives me an
idea of some of the possibilities I have to work with.



Foiled Concertina booklet



    

No comments:

Post a Comment