Monday 12 November 2012

Design Print Book Designs

To get some sense of direction with my project I decided to create a spider diagram looking at some of the content I will be including in my book. There are quite allot of things to cover so I have definitely got my work cut out. I need to research more into these ares and find a way to visually communicate this information in a simple and easy to understand way.

Design Sheets




I woud really like to make my book interactive and fun but I don't know how this will work in practice. If the methods dont work as well as I want at least I can propose them if it were to be produced professionally. I am unsure exactly what I am going to do with my publication at the moment I need to carry out some more research and get my content sorted out.

No comments:

Post a Comment