Saturday 24 November 2012

REGGAE SITE - FINAL IDEAS

After the Crit I sat down and drew up the final version of how I wanted my site to look. I decided that the information would change only in the middle section of every page. So I had to figure out how I could display the information well in this circula format. I am mainly going to keep the colour scheme quite natural and woody. This conveys the message behind reggae music I feel. All about sticking to the roots. I hope to have some roll over features on the buttons also.


This is how the home page will look. It will have the reggae family tree in the middle
which will also be a roll over Image. The for buttons in the corners will link to different pages


Above you can see how the information will be laid out on each separate page.
You can also see the roll over features too in the right hand bottom corner.
As I will be making my website out of 9 separate Jpegs it will be easier to code 
if I only have to change the middle square each time.


No comments:

Post a Comment