Sunday 7 October 2012

Net Designs

To start with I drew up my nets on illustrator measuring them with a ruler, then keying the values into illustrator. I chose to go with the speaker design as UKF is a record label for drum n bass and dubstep music. I thoughts this   could make for some interesting packaging.




 I started going with blue black and white but I think the black stood out
too much so I decided to keep it simple and just go with blue and white
 I then drew up a handle to go on the side of the speaker packing.
 UKF logo
 When I had the basics down I started adding the detail
creating the speaker panels and adding UKF stickers to 
brand the packages.





After reassessing the colours of the packaging I decided to change the background
blue to be more similar to the UKF bag I received as it creates a better contrast
between the speaker casing and the features.

No comments:

Post a Comment