Tuesday 19 February 2013

PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOP - TESTING

In the photography workshop today I photographed different objects in the studio, I played about the with the shutter speed and aperture to get the best image. We had different light set ups and used different lens's to get different perspectives on the objects.


Over exposed - but i like the composition of the photo. 


Under Exposed


Gradually increasing the aperture







Very Over Exposed


 Practically Gostly










Sophia

Nice contrast 



Nice Lighting


Over Exposed





I wanted to see if I could make the all the white parts of the
box disappear







Studio Set Up




Nice composition


Nice Photo - over exposed though





Too Much Light



Macro Lens


Under Exposed















My Favourite Photo nice lighting







































No comments:

Post a Comment