Friday 15 February 2013

5 THINGS - WHAT IS GOOD


5 Things I need to find out more about:

  1. After the discussion I have decided to narrow it down to just living organisms that glow in the dark.
  2. I need to look into Glow in the dark Inks, paints and powder.
  3. How to make 3D glow in the dark objects.
  4. Need to research more thoroughly into why each organisms glows, what uses they have. At the moment it is quite broad
  5. I need to look into the habitats of these natural phenomenon's.
5 Skills I want to Improve on:

  1. My 3D and craft making skills.
  2. Experimenting with Design, layout, stock, inks, paints etc.
  3. Photoshop Skills
  4. Concept Ideas
  5. Writing skills
  6. Presentation Skills
5 ways I can improve myself throughout this project:

  1. I will produce more work off the computer this time hopefully, Using different crafting methods to create my different outcomes
  2. As this project is about things that glow in the dark, There will be many different ways to achieve this effect. Hopefully through experimenting with different processes and materials. I will be able to come up with a well informed design. More design sheets are in order for this module
  3. As I am not very good at using photoshop I will try and use this in the project, if it is necessary.
  4. Design sheets and brainstorming will help to get out all my ideas.
  5. Using my blog to document my process I will try and analyse in a more profesional mannor.
For Next Tuesday :  Bring 5 examples of branding/logos that are similar to my topic. Deconstruct them and analyse why they have used the typefaces, colours, image, etc. - PRINT OUT!

Bring 5 examples of print that I like and what i want to explore.

No comments:

Post a Comment