Friday 16 March 2012

STAMP IT // DESIGN SHEETS

Last night I spent the entire evening drawing up ideas. I am quite happy with the variety of ideas I have generated, I have tried addressing the issues of recycling, reducing emissions, environmentally friendly transport and alternative energy sources. We had a crit today and I received lots of positive feedback.

Here are my design sheets:


I have decided to look into foiling as I want to include a mirror image
across the stamps. As a reflection of the consumer being 
responsible for the planet.
 Energy Saving tips
Similar colours to the Czech stamps I have been
looking at
Would be nice to spread the image across all 4 stamps,
looks nice if they work as a set

Crit Feed Back


 

I think the feedback I have recieved has been quite beneficial. some of my ideas are not quite as clear
as they should be so I need to work on them and develop them. I will research into foiling like
suggested as this could result in quite a nice outcome. My messages are quite clear but I just need
to execute the stamps to perfection now. I will keep designing and researching.

No comments:

Post a Comment