Thursday 8 March 2012

Reggae CD and Insert

I have designed an insert for my CD which has the track listing on, and also a little bit about the concept. I have also designed a sticker which will be stuck on the CD.
 As Weed is a huge part of reggae I have decided to create
a sticker of some purple haze! as this has a link to the colour
scheme and genre
I quite like the shape used here. I have tried to fit the text in the 
sections but this has been difficult.

 Ganja Leaf overlay?
I think this is my favourite I have repeated my ganja leaf // lion of judah
pattern to create consistency.

CD TRACKLIST
  1. From the congo square - The Caroloregians
  2. Zion Youth - Dreadzone
  3. Could you be loved - The Wailers feat Bob Marley
  4. Police and thieves - Junior Murvin
  5. Murderer - The Skints

No comments:

Post a Comment