Tuesday 15 May 2012

ITS YOUR CHOICE - POP ANIMATION REVISIT

After the crit I had I decided to play about with my GIF image again. Andy and Jack thought it would be better to create a digital version of the glass of pop as they thought it was too juddery and too unfinished so after a long while on illustrator and photoshop I have managed to create a new GIF image that I am fairly happy with. It took forever to animate the bubbles as I had to change them all for 23 different layers.

 I started by drawing my glasses on illustrator
 after creating my image I added in loads of invisible lines across the glasses.
on each frame I coloured a section black and added bubbles
until they were full
 After I had prepared all my frames in illustrator I exported my file
into photoshop and went through the same process to make
my GIF image.


FINAL OUTCOME

please click to see it in full effect.




I am really happy with this animation but it was extremely time consuming
next time I create a GIF from digital drawings I will have a better idea what
to do as it was allot of trial and error to find the quick methods.

POP CORN EDIT

I have decided to recreate this video on quick time player 7 as it has
the option to loop the video back and fourth which I feel works better.




but for some reason the loop option does not work online 

No comments:

Post a Comment