Sunday 14 April 2013

COP - PUBLICATION CONCEPT BOARDS

Here are the concept boards for my Publication for context of practice. I plan to test out how much CCTV works and to test its panoptic powers. I want to video an experiment, in which I will leave some valuable objects on the floor in various areas of Leeds and draw a circle round them with a sign saying Smile Your're on Camera. The idea behind this is that hopefully the pedestrians will just ignore the items and walk by as they know they are been watched, I want to see how long it takes someone to pick up the items and in which areas took longer/shorter. Within the items will be anti consumerism propaganda promoting "buy nothing day" in a hope to help people realise the damage of over spending on useless products.

No comments:

Post a Comment