Friday 9 December 2011

How to : Final Outcome

Here is our final pocket booklet on how to preserve your shirt. I am extremely happy with the outcome. I think the colour scheme works really well and runs all the way through the booklet. I think we have done well in following the brief, we aimed the booklet at young proffesionals and I think we have succeeded in producing something appealing to a young buisness man or shirt buyer. The booklet is informative and also factual, the info graphics inside explain our facts clearly and also in a playful and fun manor. 

If we were to have more time we wanted to print each page on trace, but unfortunately we couldn't get booked in to the print room. This would of been a nice touch I feel. Instead we printed on newsprint which has given it a really nice quality and texture too it. I think we have presented the information well with a professional and neat delivery





No comments:

Post a Comment