Tuesday 29 November 2011

OUGD405 Research Session

Task 

First of all we were asked to look at our research for our How To.... my research was on how to dress smart casual. I listed key information about dressing smart casual to start with. This was mainly about specific clothing and related jobs.

Time Line

For this task we were asked to create an info graphics type piece. I plotted out a time line to show the stages when I changed schools, to represent this I chose a symbol. Next I plotted the stages I chose art in my life time once again choosing a shape to represent this. I also plotted points when I was genuinely inspired then finally the stages of applying to Leeds College of Art. This time line visually represents my schooling career using simple shapes and logic.
 Time Line

Hierarchy Info Graphics Design

Next I tried out a design showing the date collected from my survey, it displays the jobs people associated with smart casual, my info graphics piece shows in my opinion, which jobs I feel are most important in my Hierarchy. I once again used simple shapes to represent each job title and came up with a semi circle type layout.





No comments:

Post a Comment